Quickly Integrate NetSuite and HubSpot Using Templates
A common integration request we hear from customers is for HubSpot and NetSuite. We have several integration templates available for free that can jump start your integrations between these two popular applications. Read this article to learn more about these templates.
What is an Integration Template?
Integration Templates are pre-packaged integration flows that you can install, configure, and modify to jump start your custom integrations between popular applications. Unlike Integration Apps, these templates are not managed nor supported by Celigo. However, you can freely download the templates and change them as needed—even deleting the flows that you do not need.
We are continuously adding new integration templates so frequently check the Integration Marketplace from your integrator.io account.
HubSpot and NetSuite Templates
The following integration templates are available for integrating HubSpot and NetSuite:
- Sync Companies between NetSuite and HubSpot
- Sync Contacts between NetSuite and HubSpot
- Create NetSuite Leads based on HubSpot Companies
- Create HubSpot Companies based on NetSuite Leads
Follow these instructions to access and install templates:
- Log into your integrator.io account
- Go to Integration Marketplace
- Click on either the HubSpot or NetSuite tile in the marketplace
- Click Install on the template that you wish to use
- Click on the Install Integration button
- Follow the Installation Wizard to configure your NetSuite and HubSpot connections and install any bundles needed in NetSuite and/or HubSpot
There are several options for editing templates:
- Click on the integration flow name to access the integration wizard and make changes as needed
- To update any data mappings, click on the icon in the Field Mappings column
- To change the schedule of when the integration flow will run, click on the icon in the Schedule column
- To make an integration flow active, switch the button in the Off/On column to green
- To add a new integration flow, click Create Flow or Create Orchestration button
- To add an existing integration flow that is in your account, click Attach Flow button
Other Template Options
In the Actions column, there are other actions that you can take with your template:
- To separate out an individual integration flow into a separate integration tile, select the X
- To duplicate an integration flow, click on the Clone icon
- To view all updates and modifications done to an integration flow, click on the Audit Log icon
- To share an integration flow with another user, click on the Download Flow Zip icon
- To delete an integration flow, click on the Delete icon
Similar to other integrations created in integrator.io, integration templates have a number of management tools as follows:
- Click on Users in the Settings section to assign users with different access rights
- Click on Audit Log in the Settings section to view activities for all the flows in the template
- Click on Notifications in the Settings section to assign error notifications to yourself or others
Once you activate an integration flow, you will be able to view the dashboard which will show the status of all integration flows, including the ability to view error messages.
For more details on installing and managing integration templates, view this Customer Compass article (access requires being logged into your Celigo account).
Your Monthly Competitive Advantage
Access integration-driven automation tips and resources in the Celigo Automator newsletter.