Celigo develops enhanced order integration between eBay and NetSuite
eBay Connector for NetSuite — Sep 2015 v1.3.1 Release is here!
- Order Import flow from eBay to NetSuite now supports the ability for paging, leading to increased throughput and further minimizing the possibility of missing an order. Please contact our support team to enable this functionality in your account.
- Upgraded our core infrastructure layer to eBay’s latest API version allowing you to leverage new functionality released by eBay team.
- Improved error messages for Fulfillment Export flow from NetSuite to eBay to include NetSuite ship method name in case of failure to lookup eBay carrier value mapped inside of NetSuite.
- Fixed an issue where eBay Shipping Export Complete NetSuite custom field was NOT getting marked as True for duplicate fulfillment requests during Realtime Fulfillment Export flow from NetSuite to eBay.
- Fixed an issue where Realtime Item Export flow from NetSuite to eBay would error out for accounts where Matrix Items feature was not enabled in NetSuite.
Your Monthly Competitive Advantage
Access integration-driven automation tips and resources in the Celigo Automator newsletter.