When shopping around for an integration solution, it’s important to find a method that can digitally transform your organization and help your company scale.
Unlike API, point-to-point, and vendor-built options, an integration platform (iPaaS) standardizes the way that integrations can be built and managed. From a centralized vantage point, an iPaaS can help you and your team monitor integrations, manage any errors, recover from them, and resolve issues.
However, this platform should do more than just help you organize your tech stack.
Instead, the right iPaaS will also enable technical and business users across the enterprise to fully automate your company’s business processes.
With all of the possible integration options out there, a review platform like G2 is a key reference for business software decision making. As part of G2’s 2021 Best Software Awards, Celigo was recognized as the highest-ranked integration platform solution in the Best IT Cloud Management Software category.
Based off customer reviews, we’ve continued to earn recognition this spring by receiving G2 badges across multiple iPaaS categories.
Among those G2 badges, we’re proud to announce that we ranked #1 in three mid-market categories. G2 distinguishes mid-market as companies with 51 to 1,000 employees. In this article, we’ll highlight these three qualities that make our products especially appealing to our mid-market customers.
#1 in Mid-Market Usability
First, G2 defines usability as ease of use, administration, and adoption.
At Celigo, we believe a federated model is the best approach for integration. Instead of just centralizing integrations with IT and developers, our products enable teams throughout the enterprise to build and manage their own integrations. That’s why our next-gen iPaaS, integrator.io, was designed with both technical and line-of-business teams in mind.
Some of the platform’s many robust features include:
- Our Integration Marketplace contains pre-built integrations created by Celigo and verified third-party developers for integrator.io that use best practices to address common use cases and automate business processes.
- Using our Integration App Framework, developers can create their own custom integrations for our platform that work like the apps on your devices.
- The Data Loader allows you to easily import data from any application or RESTful web application for uploading files, configuring settings, mapping fields, and more.
#1 in Mid-Market Results
Next, results include estimated return on investment, meets requirements, user adoption, and likelihood to recommend.
Based off G2 reviews from our mid-market customers, we rated above average in meeting requirements, ease of use, and ease of administration.
Additionally, some of our mid-market customers’ favorite product features include data virtualization, hierarchical data, test to production, and performance and reliability.
One recent example of integrator.io’s reliability was during Black Friday/Cyber Monday (BFCM) 2020. Late November to late December is already a busy time of year for many ecommerce and retail companies, due to the holiday season. On top of that, the COVID-19 pandemic has inspired a huge increase in online order fulfillments, as more consumers shop from the safety of their homes.
Fortunately for all of our customers, we had a perfect BFCM from a performance standpoint.
To read more about our customers’ results from our products, review our customer stories, which span across multiple industries.
#1 in Mid-Market Relationships
Finally, relationships translate to ease of doing business with, quality of support, and likelihood to recommend.
At Celigo, one of our company values is “We win when our customers win.” It truly is an honor for us to serve our customers. That’s why the “Users love us” G2 badge is a personal favorite of ours.
In addition to guidance from our solution consultants, customer success managers, and support team, Celigo offers resources to help our customers succeed:
- Celigo University provides on-demand courses and comprehensive learning paths that can help you familiarize yourself with our products. Earn points, badges, and certification while enhancing your knowledge and skills.
- The Knowledge Base contains useful documentation on our platform, integration apps, and getting started.
- Our interactive Community gives you the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers about your specific use case on a message board.
- For all users with an integrator.io account, register here for live Celigo integrator.io Office Hours. Receive answers to your iPaaS questions on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 11:20 a.m. Pacific Time.
Spring 2021 G2 Resource
With the right iPaaS, users across the digital enterprise can build, manage, and maintain integrations that automate their business processes in a timely manner. Visit the Celigo integrator.io page to start integrating for free. To learn more about how Celigo stacks up against the competition, download our G2 Spring 2021 guide.