Snowflake is an enterprise data warehouse that helps departments thoroughly analyze their data.
Celigo’s iPaaS, integrator.io, features a Snowflake connector that can be used to build custom Snowflake integration flows for a variety of use-cases. Start with Snowflake to unload data to process in the subsequent integration flow, or load data into Snowflake as an endpoint. For example, if you’re looking to create new reporting capabilities for your ERP or another application, you can use our Snowflake connector to ingest data from that application into Snowflake and use a BI tool like Tableau to actually build the report.
Interested in learning more about how Celigo’s Snowflake connector works? Watch our demo videos on loading data into Snowflake or querying data out of Snowflake into another application. Sign up for integrator.io to try it yourself!
Common Integrations with Snowflake
- Bulk export data via the COPY API into Amazon S3 bucket or Snowflake internal stage
- Retrieve data via SQL commands
- Bulk data “insert” operations
- Bulk import into Snowflake (aka MERGE operation)
- Build on top of the Snowflake embedded driver (node.js)
- Supports loading and unloading semi-structured data types (e.g. JSON)