The OANDA Exchange Rates API is a RESTful API that provides access to OANDA’s daily, hourly and real-time exchange rate data. Using the API, you may programmatically request exchange rates which you may process and save in a format that works for your organization. For example, you can insert the rates into your own database/caching system or into files, such as a Comma Separated Value file (CSV).
Integrate with Oanda with Celigo to automate FX rates retrieval, reduce time spent on manual data entry, eliminate input errors, and ensure audit compliance.
Common Integrations with Oanda v20 fx Trade
- Sync Exchange Rates between OANDA and your CRM
- Sync OANDA exchange rates as dated conversion rates in your CRM
- Get all OANDA exchange rates
- Add or ignore dated conversion rates by using IsoCode as the lookup identifier
- Automatically sync FX data to your ERP
- Automatically sync FX data to your finance applications