Google Shopping is a price comparison and eCommerce storefront platform that helps connect merchants with customers. Integrate Google Shopping with your ERP of choice to sync orders and automatically add new customers.
Google Shopping integrations with Celigo can also upload product feeds selectively from your ERP to Google via CSV, creates product ads directly from ERP items, schedule feeds on a daily basis, and add, edit, or delete ad listings. Once these Google Shopping integration flows are run, the seller will be notified of the feed status update via email. Correcting item information in your ERP will automatically update it in Google Shopping when the flow is next run. Gain control and flexibility over your eCommerce Ops with Google Shopping integrations on integrator.io.
Common Integrations with Google Shopping
- Uploads product feeds selectively from ERP to Google via CSV
- Creates product ads directly from ERP Items
- Schedule product feeds on a daily basis
- Adds, edits or deletes ad listings
- Availability can set to “in stock” or “out of stock”