Amazon S3 is a tool for developers that provides scalable object storage with a simple web-based interface. Use Celigo to automatically sync records from Amazon S3 to the rest of your applications. You can use these dataflows built on Celigo’s iPaaS, integrator.io to understand the URI structure of the API calls and jumpstart further development for your custom integrations.
Common Integrations with Amazon S3
- Export attachments from specific record types to Amazon S3
- Export files from your ERP filing cabinet to Amazon S3
- Get list of files in ERP filing cabinet folder
- Get list of Projects with attachments
- Add files from ERP to Amazon S3