3PL Warehouse Manager is a leading cloud-based warehouse management system (WMS) solutions built to meet the unique needs of the 3PL warehousing community. Serving as the backbone of customer operations, the platform quickly transforms paper-based, error-prone businesses into service leaders who can focus on customer satisfaction, operate more efficiently, and grow faster. Offering a comprehensive warehouse management platform, 3PL Central makes it easy for 3PLs to manage inventory, automate routine tasks, and deliver complete visibility to their customers.
Common Integrations with 3PL Central
One of the common use cases is shopping cart integration and how 3PL Central’s WMS enables 3PLs involved with eCommerce shopping carts to automatically process orders in their warehouses.
- Connect, visualize, and control your entire fulfillment network from a single-cloud location.
- Connect a variety of applications to a warehouse management system APIs that support REST APIs and pre-wired connections.
- Visualize inventory data by automating orders through shopping carts like Shopify and monitoring inventory levels from any desktop or mobile device.
- Control your warehouse operation by setting up user access permissions for your customers and integrating their unique shopping carts seamlessly with 3PL Warehouse Manager.
- Integration with Quickbooks and ERPs to automate sending customers invoices, reducing labor costs.
- Connect your WMS to FedEx, UPS, and other widely used carriers to track shipments.
- Rate shop for the least expensive shipping label for each parcel by integrating with carriers.