Who to Contact
Depending on your question or concern, please use the appropriate contact below:
Please include the product and/or the data category you are asking about, what the concern or issue is, and a phone number you can be reached at.
For GDPR questions or concerns, you may contact:
- Celigo’s Data Protection Officer at DPO@Celigo.com.
- Celigo’s EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – European Representative:
Pursuant to Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Celigo Inc., has appointed European Data Protection Office (EDPO) as its GDPR representative in the EU. You can contact EDPO regarding matters pertaining to the GDPR by:
– Sending an email to email@example.com
– Using EDPO’s online request form at https://www.edpo.brussels/contact
– Writing to EDPO at Avenue Huart Hamoir 71, 1030 Brussels, Belgium
For security related questions or concerns, contact Celigo’s Security Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any general regulatory or other compliance questions contact Celigo’s Compliance Team at: email@example.com