Powered by integrator.io, the premier iPaaS
Automate quote-to-cash and enhance your Salesforce-NetSuite integrations with a comprehensive set of Suite Billing automation workflows
The Salesforce-NetSuite Suite Billing Template is an enhancement to Celigo’s Salesforce-NetSuite Integration App that automates quote-to-cash through a series of Suite Billing-related workflows.
- Export Salesforce Opportunities into NetSuite to create a Customer, Billing Account, & Subscription record when the Opportunity is set to “Closed Won”
- Export Orders from Salesforce into NetSuite to create a Customer, Billing Account, & Subscription record
- Export Salesforce Quotes into NetSuite to create a Customer, Billing Account, & Subscription record as soon as the Quote is accepted
- Sync NetSuite Subscriptions as Salesforce Subscriptions
- Sync NetSuite Subscription Change Order to NetSuite Subscriptions
- Export Salesforce Subscriptions (custom object) as NetSuite Subscription Change Orders
- Export Salesforce Subscription (custom object) into NetSuite to add item(s) to NetSuite Subscription and NetSuite Sales Order
- Export Salesforce Opportunities into NetSuite to add item(s) to NetSuite Subscription record
- Sync Salesforce Billing Accounts as NetSuite Billing Accounts
- Sync NetSuite Subscription Change Orders as Salesforce Subscription Change Orders (custom object)
- Import Docusign files from Salesforce into NetSuite as attachments
Salesforce – NetSuite (SuiteBilling) Integration Template
Get up and running with essential flows for the most common use-cases, saving you the trouble of developing integrations from scratch.
Comprehensive flows out-of-the-box
Intuitive setup without coding
Self-service with low maintenance
Choose Your Path to Optimized Success
With the intuitive dashboard on our Integrator.io platform, taking control of your software integrations has never been easier. The dashboard features powerful integration management tools, letting you quickly update data mapping, configurations, and other integration settings in no time at all. To keep your integrations running without fuss, we put extra effort into making error handling as user-friendly as possible, even developing AI to better identify the cause of errors. Since integration management on Integrator.io is designed for both business and IT users, the dashboard includes flexible user management capabilities, so you can easily set up system access rights for any user.
No other iPaaS includes the same level of robust integration management features designed for the user as Integrator.io.
Built on integrator.io by Celigo
Celigo’s integrator.io is a complete iPaaS that automates key business processes at scale by enabling anyone across your business to integrate applications, whether they’re IT or business users. Leveraging over a decade of experience helping thousands of customers integrate their systems, we’ve built an iPaaS that easily connects thousands of applications while requiring fewer resources to maintain.
Integration & Data Manipulation Tools
Integrator.io by Celigo
Features for every user’s integration needs
Use advanced options to build powerful custom integrations. Create and share your own stacks, generate tokens for direct API calls, build your own wrapper, and more.
Over 160+ pre-built connectors plus universal adapters connect to any API, reducing time-to-value by hiding API complexity.
Monitor and troubleshoot integration flows using the integrator.io management dashboard with the ability to re-run flows or view error details.
Set up multiple imports and exports as part of a single integration flow. Orchestration supports complex processes that require data coming from, and going to, multiple sources.
Fully self-contained, self-service extension points for complex flow logic allows for more sophisticated integration templates.