Powered by integrator.io, the premier iPaaS
Celigo is an official integrated solution provider for Ramp Logistics, so our Ramp Logistics integrations are tried, tested, and reliable.
Common Integrations with Ramp Logistics
- Export Items from NetSuite to 3PL
- Export Purchase Orders from NetSuite to 3PL
- Import Purchase Order Receipts from 3PL to NetSuite
- Export Transfer Orders from NetSuite to 3PL (OUTBOUND)
- Import Transfer Order fulfillment from 3PL to NetSuite (OUTBOUND)
- Export Transfer Orders from NetSuite to 3PL (INBOUND)
- Import Transfer Order Receipts from 3PL to NetSuite (INBOUND)
- Export Sales Orders from NetSuite and Import to 3PL
- Import Shipment Confirmations from 3PL to NetSuite
- Export Return Authorizations from NetSuite to 3PL
- Import Return Receipts from the 3PL to NetSuite
- Import Inventory Adjustments from 3PL to NetSuite
- Import Inventory Snapshots from the 3PL to NetSuite
- Import Sales Orders from Shopify to RampLogistics 3PL
- Export Fulfillments from RampLogistics 3PL to Shopify
- Export Inventory Quantity Balance from RampLogistics 3PL to Shopify
Select this application in our Flow Builder and easily integrate it with any of your business applications
Built on integrator.io by Celigo
Celigo’s integrator.io is a complete iPaaS that automates key business processes at scale by enabling anyone across your business to integrate applications, whether they’re IT or business users. Leveraging over a decade of experience helping thousands of customers integrate their systems, we’ve built an iPaaS that easily connects thousands of applications while requiring fewer resources to maintain.
Integration & Data Manipulation Tools
Integrator.io by Celigo
Features for every user’s integration needs
Use advanced options to build powerful custom integrations. Create and share your own stacks, generate tokens for direct API calls, build your own wrapper, and more.
Over 160+ pre-built connectors plus universal adapters connect to any API, reducing time-to-value by hiding API complexity.
Monitor and troubleshoot integration flows using the integrator.io management dashboard with the ability to re-run flows or view error details.
Set up multiple imports and exports as part of a single integration flow. Orchestration supports complex processes that require data coming from, and going to, multiple sources.
Fully self-contained, self-service extension points for complex flow logic allows for more sophisticated integration templates.
Ready to take the next step?
Speak to an Integration Specialist today!