Celigo Named a Customers’ Choice in the 2023 Gartner® Peer Insights™ Voice of the Customer for Integration Platform as a Service Worldwide Report
Redwood City, Calif. – July 24, 2023 – Celigo, the leading integration platform as a service (iPaaS) for business and IT users, today announced it has been named a Customers’ Choice in the Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer for Integration Platform as a Service Worldwide report in which customers rated the vendor based on Product Capabilities, Sales Experience, Deployment Experience and Support Experience Categories. The Voice of the Customer is a document that synthesizes Gartner Peer Insights’ reviews into insights for IT decision makers. This aggregated peer perspective, along with the individual detailed reviews, is complementary to Gartner expert research and can play a key role in the buying process, as it focuses on direct peer experiences of implementing and operating a solution.
On Gartner Peer Insights, Celigo’s global customers reviewed the Celigo Integration Platform and gave it a 94% Willingness to Recommend score based on 182 ratings as of July 11th, 2023. The company additionally met or exceeded the market average Overall Experience and the market average User Interest and Adoption.
“It is an honor for us to be recognized as a Customers’ Choice in the worldwide iPaaS market. This is especially meaningful for us because it’s based on reviews by Celigo customers who use our platform every day,” said Celigo founder and CEO Jan Arendtsz. “We think this recognition underscores our commitment to providing market leading solutions and exceptional customer experiences from beginning to end.”
As the leading integration-driven automation company, Celigo provides a single enterprise-class platform for integration and business process automation at cloud scale. These three product features set Celigo apart from other vendors:
- Enables Business Teams with Self-Service
- Customers can automate business processes up to 100% while ensuring best practices and compliance with Celigo’s pre-built automations. This allows line-of-business users to confidently create and manage automations to fit their changing business processes while allowing IT users to capitalize on the robust administration capabilities including monitoring, activity logging, and connector policy management.
- Infinite Scalability to Support Breakaway Growth
- Users can connect to any application without limits on integrations or data volume as Celigo’s platform is application agnostic. Therefore, integrations are portable which is critical as organizations mature and change applications over time.
- The Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Celigo offers the industry’s lowest cost of ownership due to its combination of faster time to value, reduced burden on IT resources and pricing model. Celigo decreases the time spent on integrations by 75% as business teams can create and modify their own integrations to meet changing process requirements, freeing up IT teams for other initiatives. Moreover, its centralized AI-enhanced error handling reduces time and resources for error management by more than 75%.
One reviewer commented on Gartner Peer Insights, “Celigo enabled us to automate multiple functions between multiple channels, effectively saving us thousands of dollars and hundreds of labor hours every month. The platform is straightforward and set-up is more simple than other alternatives. I enjoy using this product and it has changed how my organization does business.”
View the entire Voice of the Customer for Integration Platform as a Service Worldwide Report to learn why customers recognized Celigo as a Customers’ Choice.
The “Voice of the Customer” is a document that synthesizes Gartner Peer Insights’ reviews into insights for IT decision makers. This aggregated peer perspective, along with the individual detailed reviews, is complementary to Gartner expert research and plays a key role in the IT buying process as it focuses on direct peer experiences of implementing and operating a solution. In the iPaaS market, Gartner Peer Insights published 915 reviews and ratings in an 18-month period ending April 30, 2023.
Gartner, Voice of the Customer for Integration Platform as a Service, Worldwide, Peer Contributors, 28 June 2023
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark, and PEER INSIGHTS is a registered trademark, of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Celigo is the leading integration-driven automation company. Celigo’s unique process-centric approach to automation enables IT and business users to discover, automate, and continuously optimize every business process, freeing teams and individuals to innovate at scale. For more information, visit www.celigo.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.