What makes integrator.io unique?
Simple and Powerful User Experiences
- Guided design
- Organic user experience
- No need for manuals or hours of training
Leverages Prebuilt Integrations
- Bundles managed as SaaS apps
- No need to reinvent the wheel
- Built on a full iPaaS (integration platform as a service)
Flow-Based Subscription Model
- Start with a free flow
- Purchase flows, not endpoints
- Grow capacity as you need it
One platform for all your integration needs
Use step-by-step wizard that includes API assistants, visual field mapping interface, drop-down menus, and other tools to create integrations – without any coding
Save time by creating or using pre-configured integration templates available on the integrator.io marketplace. For commonly used flows, create your own library of reusable, standalone flows.
Set up multiple imports and/or exports as part of a single integration flow. Orchestration supports complex processes that require data coming from and/or going to multiple sources to complete the process.
Use advanced options for more flexibility in building integrations. Create and share your own stacks, generate tokens for direct API calls, build your own wrapper, and more.
Monitor and troubleshoot integration flows using the integrator.io management dashboard with the ability to re-run flows or view error details.
Minimize risk and exposure of your data. SOC 2 accreditation certifies that integrator.io has controls for system security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
Free Data Loader
Bulk upload data to popular cloud applications using integrator.io intuitive tools. Import hundreds, thousands, or millions of records – for free.
Choose the plan that’s right for your business
- 1 active integration flow
- Built-in support for popular apps
- Support for complex flows (orchestration)
- Data Loader for unlimited imports
- Limit 1 Free Edition per company
- All Free Edition features +
- 3 endpoints
- Integrate on-premise apps
- Support for EDI integrations
- Essential Customer Success
- All Standard Edition features +
- 5 endpoints
- 2 EDI trading partners included
- API Management
- All Premium Edition features +
- 7 endpoints
- 5 EDI trading partners included
- Preferred Customer Success
You may also be interested in
CUSTOMER CASE STUDY
Afloral Gains Control and Flexibility
Floral decorating e-Commerce company gain control and visibility into integrations.
Integrating Apps with NetSuite
Best practices for integrating applications to NetSuite - from planning to implementation
CUSTOMER CASE STUDY
Discount Ramps Scales eCommerce Ops
Online retailer uses Celigo to efficiently ramp operations as business grows 100%
Making App Integrations Easier
Product enhancement highlights that make integrations easier
Product datasheet of integrator.io
Connect Your Cloud Apps
Intro to how integrator.io makes application integrations easy and fast
Creating a Flow
3-minute demo video on creating your first integration flow
Fast, Easy Integrations: Common Use Cases
How to build integrations using integrator.io based on common use cases