Companies that use NetSuite typically have multiple applications in use across different departments. One of the most frequent scenarios is one in which the Sales team uses Salesforce to manage sales pipeline while Finance uses NetSuite to manage orders, billing, products, contracts, and other key data. Without seamless integration between these two applications, data silos can lead to longer billing cycles and reduced visibility into bookings.
Celigo has written the book on NetSuite-Salesforce integrations, having helped hundreds of customers while developing our flagship Salesforce-NetSuite Integration App (SmartConnector). Join Celigo's cloud integration experts, Deb Morgan, Sales Consultant, and Jim Leney, SmartConnector Practice Director, as they show how to optimize your Salesforce and NetSuite integration based on your business processes. Topics that they will discuss include:
- Integration needs by roles: Sales, Finance, Ops/IT
- Identifying key Salesforce and NetSuite objects to be integrated
- Mapping your lead-to-cash approval process and workflows into the integration
- Setting up integration flows, including schedules, data validation rules, etc
- Overview of Celigo's flagship Salesforce-NetSuite Integration App (SmartConnector)
- And more...
You might also be interested
NetSuite as a Connected Business Hub
Learn how thousands of NetSuite customers are turning NetSuite into a connected hub for more efficient operations leveraging integrator.io.
Automate Bank Transactions in NetSuite
Automatically process payments and receipts between NetSuite and your banks to save time.
Unify your Salesforce and NetSuite into a single system
Learn how Cellebrite unifies its lead-to-cash process with the Celigo Salesforce – NetSuite Connector