Activating a new integration is a satisfying experience, especially as efficiencies gained from the automation start kicking in. But in any business environment, with constantly changing processes, employees, and markets, it is important to regularly make sure your integrations are doing their job for the company.
In this webinar, integration experts will discuss the ins and outs of managing, maintaining, and monitoring integrations, based on their experience working with hundreds of customers. Topics include:
- The keys to successful integrations
- Planning for changes such as business process changes, employee transitions, and application updates
- Optimizing integrations for performance
- Error handling (e.g., troubleshooting, error codes, etc)
- Customer Success options with Celigo