Businesses today generate a tremendous amount of data from a variety of sources. Many companies struggle to effectively manage this data. Experienced NetSuite users know that one of the best ways to maximize the value of this data is by connecting it to NetSuite.
Jonathan Holley, Marketing Analyst at Bailey Hydraulics, and Alex Townsend, Business Analyst at iCharts, discuss their approaches to connecting data in NetSuite, and how they are leveraging Celigo and iCharts.
In this webinar, we'll cover the following topics:
- Connecting your data sources to NetSuite
- Prioritizing processes & preparing data structures
- Setting up and integrating data to NetSuite
- Providing visibility to different stakeholders
- Using Celigo and iCharts to drive data strategy
- Avoiding common problems and pitfalls
Register to view now!
You might also be interested
Automate Bank Transactions in NetSuite
Automatically process payments and receipts between NetSuite and your banks to save time.
Tips for Closing Your Books Faster in NetSuite
Learn how to leverage operational efficiencies and streamline your closing process with NetSuite
Automates manual processes with Cash Application Manager
Learn how Spectrio was able to automate processing 90% of ~ 3,000 check payments a month.