For some companies, the closing process can be a mere formality taking just one or two days. For others it can be a cumbersome process that can take weeks or months of work. What is required to transition to a faster, streamlined close process?
Join Paul McDonagh, VP of US Operations at Appficiency, and Carl Pezold, Director Channel Sales at Celigo, as they share tips and best practices for faster closing the books with a specific focus on NetSuite.
Based on their experience working with thousands of NetSuite customers, Paul and Carl highlight topics such as:
- Prioritization based on your company's needs
- Automation of key processes
- Leveraging operational efficiencies
- Nuances to the NetSuite ecosystem
- More tips and best practices