It has been more than six months since the last announcement regarding Magento’s commitment to Magento 1. However, the announcement did not refer to end-of-life timelines that were previously announced - creating quite a bit of confusion and questions from the Magento community. Within this ambiguous environment, what should Magento 1 merchants do?
We’ve combined two of our popular webinars to tackle these questions. Join Benjamin Chafetz, CEO of 121 eCommerce, and Carl Pezold, Director Channel Sales at Celigo, for this combined webinar designed to clarify timelines and details of the Magento 1 life cycle that have been communicated so far. They will also compare product capabilities of Magento 1 vs Magento 2 so you can evaluate your options to determine the best transition plan for your business - if it is needed.
Part I: Magento 1 vs Magento 2: The Pros and Cons of Upgrading
In the first part of this webinar series we will cover:
- Differences between Magento 1 Community vs Enterprise Edition end-of-life plans
- How EOL plans impact Magento 1 merchants
- Comparison of Magento 1 and Magento 2 capabilities
- Options available for Magento 1 customers
- Creating your own transition plan and timeline
Part II: Transitioning to Magento 2
In Part 2, we tackle:
- What is involved in the migration from M1
- Questions to ask before starting the migration
- How to prepare your team for the migration depending on department
- Migration timeline broken down
- Keys to building a long-term eCommerce strategy
You might also be interested
STIO's Integration Story
STIO Mountain Apparel & Gear discusses how it tackles omnichannel inventory management.
Enhance Your eCommerce Growth
Retailers can streamline their eCommerce sales with prebuilt integrations for NetSuite ERP.
Enabled real-time order data with the Magento Connector
Learn how Graduation Source transforms $5 Billion Industry by syncing real-time order data between their web store and their NetSuite ERP system.