Businesses taking a multi-channel sales approach using different ecommerce marketplaces -- in addition to their retail locations and webstores -- need to ensure product information is consistent across these different channels. If they are leveraging 3PLs for fulfillment, they also need to ensure product information is up-to-date at different warehouse locations, especially when dealing with marketplaces in multiple countries.
When product information is not centrally managed and automatically updated across different channels, the resulting manual process requires a lot of hours, introducing errors and slowing down sales and fulfillment.
In this webinar, experts will talk about best practices on how to efficiently manage items across sales channels, marketplaces, and warehouses to reduce operational costs and speed up sales.
Join us this September 30th as Henk Kooiker, Director of ZangaBee, and Rico Andrade, VP of Marketing from Celigo discuss the challenges and best practices of selling into multiple marketplaces.
Topics that we’ll discuss include:
- The challenges of maintaining accurate inventory in multiple warehouses
- Selling in fragmented European markets
- Best practices for eliminating hours of manual data processing
- Achieving visibility of products on various ecommerce platforms for commercial purposes
- Optimizing feed and data quality to reduce operational expenses and costs