With Amazon accounting for almost 40% of U.S. ecommerce sales, it is no surprise that millions of merchants are partnering with Amazon as third-party sellers, vendors, or outsourced fulfillment partners. Whichever programs that your company is participating in or are considering to participate, it is important to have data between Amazon Seller Central, Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA), and/or Vendor Central synchronized with NetSuite, online storefront, and other systems.
Without an integration between these systems, manual processes can slow down your operations and make it difficult to scale in times of peak sales periods. Slow processes can also lead to poor customer reviews and put your Amazon listings at risk.
Watch this on demand webinar to learn how to most effectively integrate Amazon operations with NetSuite and your ecommerce systems. Celigo integration experts will discuss Amazon integration best practices and tips that they have gleaned from working with hundreds of Amazon customers.
Here's what to expect:
- Common integration use cases between Amazon Seller Central, Vendor Central, FBA, and NetSuite
- Best practices and tips from working with Amazon and NetSuite customers
- Supporting inventory management for customers using Amazon FBA
- An overview and demo of Celigo’s pre-built Amazon-NetSuite integrations
- Building custom integrations and automation between Amazon and NetSuite (and beyond)
- And much more!