This 2020 holiday season, more than any other year, will be driven by ecommerce and an increased dependency on online sales. In order to process the shift in online orders effectively, businesses will need to get operationally ready by launching new channels with automated key order-to-cash processes.
Having the right systems in place in advance is critical to streamline and scale operations, while meeting customer expectations.
Join Celigo’s integration and ecommerce expert to discuss the role that automation via integration will play as companies get ready for the upcoming holiday sales.
Topics that we’ll discuss include:
- The unique selling challenges in the 2020 holiday season
- What your company needs to do ahead of time to prepare for the ecommerce shift
- Finding opportunities for automation by integrating key ecommerce business processes
- Build, Hire, or Buy: Options for integration
- Best practices for picking the right integration option for your business