For Salesforce users, inputting missing information, resolving errors, and adding new information can be a lengthy and tedious process. These bottlenecks in productivity can have a significant impact on your business and drive up operational costs at a time when optimizing efficiencies for your teams has become more important than ever.
CloudExtend Excel helps Salesforce users increase efficiency by allowing for creation and management of multiple related objects in Salesforce simultaneously from Excel. This saves significant time on fixing omitted information, errors, or updating many records at once. In addition, CloudExtend bypasses limitations with Salesforce reporting by leveraging the power of Excel to create dashboards and visualizations.
In this webinar, Justine Burdo and Chris Corcoran from the Celigo CloudExtend team, will walk you through how CloudExtend Excel for Salesforce will allow you to save time/resources, increase productivity and efficiency within your organization.
- How to create or update thousands of Salesforce records from Excel in seconds
- Specific use cases by organizational role, such as:
- Adding or removing leads and contacts from Campaigns [Marketing/Sales]
- Adding/removing/fixing errors or omissions from leads and contacts [All]
- Leveraging Excel to create professional Salesforce reports [All]
- Pricebook Adjustments [Operations]
- Data Cleanup [Admins]
- Examples of other CloudExtend customers who have saved significant time
- Overview of CloudExtend Excel for Salesforce
- A peek at the CloudExtend Product Roadmap