Today, Salesforce is one of the go-to platforms for organizations to manage their Sales, Marketing Automation, and Customer Relations. However, organizations still use disparate applications for managing accounting, financials, enterprise resource planning, professional services and more.
As other applications pile up across the company, not having unified data across systems causes operational delays, a lack of visibility, and costly errors. The need to integrate and automate business processes becomes essential to survive - and grow.
The Celigo integrator.io iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) provides Salesforce Admins and Developers with all the tools they need to connect Salesforce to any other application. In this on demand webinar, Adel Haider, Sr. Solutions Consultant at Celigo, will share best practices in connecting applications to Salesforce, and provide an overview of how Celigo’s iPaaS plays a key role in your efforts to automate and integrate critical business processes that span across several applications.
- Challenges with data silos at companies that use Salesforce
- Common integration use cases and scenarios with Salesforce
- Options for integration
- Introduction to iPaaS and the Celigo integrator.io Platform
- Building a connection between Salesforce and any other application
- Leveraging pre-built templates and integration apps
- And much more...