If you are a NetSuite user managing your customer communications in both NetSuite and email, you often copy/paste your emails from your email client into NetSuite to keep the rest of your organization informed about the happenings in your customer account.
To solve this problem, the Celigo CloudExtend team has developed a set of applications that make it easy to connect Outlook and Gmail directly into NetSuite records.
Join us, December 17th at 10am PST, as Justine Burdo and Chris Corcoran from the CloudExtend team share insights on how CloudExtend Outlook and CloudExtend G-Suite for NetSuite helps organizations like yours achieve increased productivity and improved workflow processes.
Topics we'll cover:
- Removing the silos that block 360 visibility into important communications
- Managing file attachments with NetSuite file cabinet, OneDrive for Business, and Google Drive
- Creating and editing NetSuite records directly in Gmail and Outlook
- Approving time and expense reports directly in Outlook or Gmail
- Demo of CloudExtend
- CloudExtend Product Roadmap
Sign up today to register.
Ready to get started? Save your important emails in NetSuite today with 1 click.