Celigo CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite enables you to relate your important email communications from Outlook to NetSuite records thereby reducing manual effort in keeping both systems in sync.
Attach emails to NetSuite records
If you are a NetSuite user managing your customer communications in both NetSuite and email, you often copy paste your emails from your email client into NetSuite to keep the rest of your organization informed about the happenings in your customer account. With CloudExtend Outlook , you no longer need to copy paste your email between Outlook and NetSuite. CloudExtend offers you an easy one click solution to attach your emails to NetSuite records directly from Outlook.
Create NetSuite Records
With CloudExtend in your Outlook Inbox you never have to switch your browser tabs or move out of Outlook to NetSuite UI to create net new NetSuite records.
Search, View and Attach to NetSuite Records
Fetch and view your customer and transaction data from NetSuite directly in Outlook. Attach emails to NetSuite records directly from search results.
Secure and Real Time
Users have access to all their NetSuite roles and CloudExtend uses these same permissions. Attempts to access or modify records without appropriate permissions are blocked.
Multi Host Support
CloudExtend supports both web and Desktop clients including Mac & Windows
Office 365 Exchange Server with any of the following
- Outlook 2013 for Windows
- Outlook 2016 for Windows
- Office 2016 for Mac
- Outlook on Web
Exchange 2013 & 2016
Upload File Attachments
With CloudExtend you can upload file attachments in your email directly to NetSuite file cabinet
- Attach email to NetSuite records, limited to 50 mails per month*
- Search and View NetSuite records directly from Outlook Inbox#
- Create & Edit NetSuite records$
- Supports NetSuite OneWorld & Non OneWorld Accounts
- Support for Production Accounts
- Read Mode only (ie will not work while Composing Emails)
- No NetSuite Bundle Required
- Email Support
- All Free Features+
- No restriction on number of email attachments per month
- Upload email file attachments
- Read Mode+Compose Mode
- Phone Support
- * Mails refer to number of email messages created in NetSuite . Quota resets end of every month.
- # Supported record types - Contact, Customer, Invoice, Cash Sales, Estimate, Opportunity, Sales Orders, Support Cases
- $ Supported record types - Customer, Contact & Task.