NetSuite Honors Partners and Developers at SuiteCloud 2010Celebrating ISVs and Solution Providers Delivering on the Promise of Cloud Computing with New Innovations and Business Momentum
SAN MATEO, Calif., April 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ –NetSuite Inc. ( NYSE: N), a leading vendor of cloud computing business management software suites, today announced the recipients of the NetSuite Developer Awards and NetSuite Partner Awards at the SuiteCloud 2010 conference on April 15 in San Francisco. NetSuite’s extensive network of developers and partners is crucial to helping enterprises of all sizes realize the benefits of cloud computing; enabling them to increase productivity, reduce costs, and streamline operations.
This year’s winners include the following NetSuite developers and channel partner companies:
- SuiteCloud Developer Network Partner of the Year – Celigo, Inc.
Voted by NetSuite’s direct sales team as the top SuiteCloud Developer Network Partner of 2009, Celigo is one of the most prolific and successful SuiteCloud developers in the NetSuite stable. Developers of the Amazon S3 SuiteStorage connector and several other modules which link the NetSuite cloud to other clouds and applications, Celigo continues to demonstrate the flexibility of cloud computing.
- SuiteApp of the Year – Rootstock SoftwareRootstock Software garners this award with its ability to build a manufacturing vertical application on the NetSuite cloud computing platform. Rootstock is emblematic of the power and adaptability of NetSuite’s SuiteCloud platform, tailored specifically to the needs of manufacturers. The comprehensive, integrated capabilities enable deep manufacturing process management functionality while delivering tremendous total cost of ownership reductions over conventional manufacturing resource planning (MRP) solutions.
- Solution Provider of the Year, Americas – EnabledSuccess
Canada’s EnabledSuccess is the NetSuite Americas Region Solution Partner of the Year. A long-term partner, EnabledSuccess relies on NetSuite as its exclusive provider of cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions, and is the top producer of new business in the region.
- Solution Provider of the Year, EMEA – BT Engage IT
BT Engage IT has made NetSuite a growing part of its information technology services portfolio and made NetSuite the sole provider of its cloud ERP solutions. BT Engage IT delivered the EMEA region’s greatest new customer revenue in 2009 with a wide range of customer wins, particularly in the mid-market.
- Solution Provider of the Year, APAC – Phoenix Global Energy Solutions
Phoenix Global Energy Solutions, a recognized leader in services to the food service and trading verticals, is responsible for much of the exciting growth and development of NetSuite in the APAC region in 2009. Phoenix Global Energy Solutions hit the ground running by winning and managing Jollibee, one of NetSuite’s most important global accounts.
- Solution Provider of the Year, Worldwide – ForwardHindsight
ForwardHindsight is NetSuite’s Worldwide Solution Provider of the Year. In just its second full year as a NetSuite partner, ForwardHindsight secured several strategic customers, particularly in the technology vertical.
As the world leader in cloud computing business suites, NetSuite has deep and broad functionality, a robust development platform and wide coverage of several key industry verticals. The SuiteCloud platform has attracted thousands of developers and boasts hundreds of vertical applications. Third-party developers can leverage NetSuite’s comprehensive application functionality to accelerate their time to market, delivering new business applications in record time. Solution Providers are able to revitalize their businesses by delivering cloud computing solutions that deliver unprecedented value to their customers. For more information about the NetSuite partner programs, please visit www.netsuite.com/partnerprograms.
For more information about NetSuite Inc., please visit www.netsuite.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite Inc.
SOURCE NetSuite Inc.