Position: We currently have a Software Engineer - Integration Platform (iPaaS) opening working in our San Mateo, CA headquarters or Roseville, CA that will be focused on working directly with customers and other Celigo teammates to implement integrator.io, our Next-Generation Integration Platform (iPaaS). As part of the implementations, you will customize and develop custom integrations between cloud based systems such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Amazon, custom sites, and more.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar software engineering education/training
- 2 or more years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience working with external customers (consulting skills)
- Exceptional problem solver – able to design sound (and simple whenever possible) solutions to complex problems, including the ability to work from scratch
- Fast learner – ability to step in and develop working knowledge of a technology in a less than average amount of time
- Self starter – motivation, work ethic and ambition to distinguish one’s self are key
- Business acumen – ability to think for one’s self and make wise decisions without excessive hand-holding
- Professionalism – ability to work directly with customers during installations, requirements gathering, training and troubleshooting
- Communication Skills – ability to communicate ideas to others with varying technical levels both verbally and written
- Genuine Interest in Technology – desire to be on the cutting edge of cloud-based technology
- Experience with and genuine Interest in Business Applications – the enterprise software space is exciting, but vast
What would you do, if hired?
- Develop custom business solutions and integrations
- Communicate directly with customers to gather requirements and design solutions
- Customize existing cloud systems to meet the business needs of the customer
- Work directly with customers to map data sets
- Utilize Celigo’s integrator.io platform to integrate systems such as NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Amazon, and many more
- Perform end-to-end testing of the solution
- Provide go-live support, general support and knowledge transfer to customers
- Training customers on usage of Celigo Integration platform
If you apply, you should have some familiarity with one or more of the technologies listed below:
- Web Services (SOA) – SOAP / REST
- Data Transport – Flat File / XML / JSON
- Cloud Applications such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Magento, etc…
- Legacy technologies like FTP,, ACH, Fixed width, and EDI are a bonus
Why You’ll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with over 1500 happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.