Position: We currently have a Senior Accountant opening based out of our San Mateo, CA headquarters. This position will report to our Director of Finance.
Who are we looking for?
- Accounting professional with a minimum of 7 years experience including 2 years working in the SaaS industry
- Strong solid knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively
- Exceptional time-management skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Self starter that can operate independently with general direction and take appropriate action
- Proven track record of handling multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Outstanding oral communication, analytical and written skills
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce. Software revenue recognition and ERP system implementations (Netsuite) is a plus
- Advance knowledge of G-Suite and MS Office
What would you do, if hired?
- Perform month-end, quarter-end and yearly-end close, including JE's, reconciliations, support schedules.
- Perform balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Expense allocations
- Inter-company transactions
- Prepare monthly financial consolidations
- Support with actual vs. budget reporting
- Assist team in audit preparation and schedules
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and annual sales/use tax filing
- Assist in filing 1099 forms
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
Why You'll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with over 1500 happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Celigo offers integration solutions that enable applications to work together as one, in a way that is easy and simple. Over 1500 companies rely on Celigo to synchronize data, automate processes, and streamline operations by integrating their cloud applications. Celigo’s integrator.io iPaaS platform offers a simple and powerful platform through a guided user interface, integration templates, and other tools that empower both business users and IT to easily integrate any cloud applications. Built on integrator.io, Celigo also offers SmartConnectors—a suite of prebuilt, fully managed integration applications for popular cloud applications including NetSuite, Salesforce, Shopify, Amazon, Zendesk, and many others.