Position: We currently have a Director of Human Resources opening in our San Mateo, CA headquarters location.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a seasoned, well-rounded HR professional with 10+ years of broad experience who can support the ever-changing needs of a fast-growing SaaS company. Successful applicant should have experience as Head of HR and be adept at developing and administering various human resources plans and procedures.
What would you do, if hired?
- Manage benefit program including annual renewal of health insurance plans and 401(k) plan filings
- Maintain HR policies and procedures, ensure compliance with all state, federal, and local laws, and maintain employee handbook
- Handle employee relations issues professionally by being a resource to employees for questions and concerns, mediating when necessary, and resolving matters appropriately
- Oversee compensation structure (rates, tiles, pay, bonuses),
- Oversee and drive all recruitment activities
- Develop corporate culture in line with our company values and goals
- Work with leadership to maximize employee satisfaction and engagement
- Oversee onboarding of new hires and terminations including review of internal documentation to ensure complete and accurate prior to processing
- Oversee workers’ compensation claims, leaves of absence, return to work documents, and employee files
- Develop and manage an employee training program with key department heads
- Develop and manage company-wide annual performance review process
- Manage incentive stock option grants and maintain capitalization table with legal counsel
- Manage immigration process for foreign workers with legal counsel
- Oversee semi-monthly payroll
- Expand international cohesion with Indian entity
- Manage a support staff of two
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification (strongly preferred)
- Strong knowledge of state, federal, and local laws (FMLA, CFRA, EDD, ACA, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with payroll and HRIS platforms—technology savvy is a MUST
- Excellent judgment and ability to build trust at all levels of the organization
- Strong knowledge of benefit plan design and regulations
- Strong knowledge of human resources best practices
- Experience in staffing and recruiting
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical and strategic thinker
- Leadership style that enables collaboration and consensus building
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Self-reliant; ability to work with a high degree of independence
- Good problem-solving skills, with a results-oriented approach
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Software industry background a plus
Why You’ll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet—integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with over 1500 happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.