Position: We currently have an opening for a Product Designer. This role can be performed remotely (from anywhere in the USA), or based out of one of our California offices in San Mateo or Roseville.
Who are we looking for?
- 4+ years relevant product design experience at design firm or in-house design team—experience at SaaS company a plus!
- Proven portfolio.
- Solid foundation in design principles, typography, interaction and information design.
- Passionate about modern UI design trends and conventions.
- Ability to translate wireframes and PRDs into mockups following an established design system.
- Great communication skills combined with analytical ability to justify design decisions.
- Ability to work in teams and respectfully debate tough decisions.
- Proficient with HTML/CSS/JS in addition to one or more of the following tools: Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma, XD, InVision, Flinto, Principle, etc…
- Understands effective responsive design principles.
- Someone that can keep up with monthly production release cycles and lots of different features in development at any given time.
- Detail oriented with low tolerance for imperfections in the product.
What would you do, if hired?
- Work iteratively with Product Managers, UI and UX Designers, Engineers, Data Analysts and Integration Domain Experts to craft amazing features that delight our users.
- Deliver pixel perfect mockups that can be translated into high quality code by the UI Engineering team.
- Work with UI Engineers to brainstorm and craft new visual components that can be added to our UI toolkit.
- Help establish and improve design systems that enable the company to design at scale.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with over 1200 happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Company Description: Celigo offers integration solutions that enable applications to work together as one, in a way that is easy and simple. Over 1500 companies rely on Celigo to synchronize data, automate processes, and streamline operations by integrating their cloud applications. Celigo’s integrator.io iPaaS platform offers a simple and powerful platform through a guided user interface, integration templates, and other tools that empower both business users and IT to easily integrate any cloud applications. Built on integrator.io, Celigo also offers SmartConnectors—a suite of prebuilt, fully managed integration applications for popular cloud applications including NetSuite, Salesforce, Shopify, Amazon, Zendesk, and many others.