Position: We currently have an opening for a Channel Sales Manager in our San Mateo, CA headquarter. Responsible for for increasing company revenue by managing existing partners.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3+ years quota-carrying sales experience and experience managing SaaS channel partners
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, with ability to translate technical and customer information into functional requirements
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills (product management, support, sales and senior management)
- Exposure to one or more of the following ecosystems: Salesforce, Shopify, Magento, Netsuite, Zendesk is a strong plus
- Experience in sales or business development with web design agencies
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills
- College degree
What would you do, if hired?
After learning the basics of our business, the Channel Sales Manager will manage and recruit partners to refer and resell Celigo products and generate leads. Responsibilities will include:
- Carry a quota, working with sales reps and sales managers at channel partners to drive and support their sales efforst.
- Coordinate with marketing to generate and execute on outbound marketing campaigns to increase exposure and partner recruitment.
- Accurate forecasting of partner relationships and revenue tied to the leads generated.
- Report back to the business market trends, including competitive landscape or any other relevant information that will help us shape our success.
- Executing outbound telephone and email communications to partners
- Role could evolve to a leadership position as we grow
- Recruit partners worldwide that will resell Celigo products
Why you’ll love it here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with over 1500 happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.