Position: We currently have a Project Manager opening in our San Mateo, CA headquarters or Roseville, CA location that will be focused on project managing and implementing our software products and services for businesses of all sizes. This is a high impact role that requires business acumen, management skills, and an appetite to learn and grow.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems or other related disciplines
- At least three (3) years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, project management, or business process consulting
- Experience working with external clients and handling a variety of different projects simultaneously; capability to managing multiple deadlines
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand, CRM/ERP applications is preferred
- Understanding of and experience with application integration technologies and projects is preferred
- Experience in managing teams is preferred
What would you do, if hired?
- Project Management and Delivery
- Manage and deliver projects from start to finish
- Facilitate proper knowledge transfer from sales to services to ensure the project team has the detail they need, understand requirements, etc
- Facilitate proper knowledge transfer to customer during transition to fine-tuning (testing) and project close. Includes ensuring proper documentation is delivered as appropriate
- Ensure that administrative tasks related to projects, such as project status communication to internal and external stakeholders, are done in a timely fashion
- Manage project scope: recognize scope creep, keep the project on target with respect to scope, budget, and timeline, and deliver change orders to clients as appropriate
- Provide go-live support, knowledge transfer, and documentation as necessary
- Assist with resource scheduling
- Act as subject matter expert on projects as appropriate
- Provide functional consulting around SaaS applications such as NetSuite and Salesforce.com including setup, configuration, basic customizations, business process engineering, etc.
- Conduct periodic check-ins with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. Work with customers to obtain customer testimonials, references, product reviews, etc.
- Pre-Sales Support
- Assist with the preparation of SOWs or formal quotes.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with over 1200 happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Company Description: Celigo offers integration solutions that enable applications to work together as one, in a way that is easy and simple. Over 1500 companies rely on Celigo to synchronize data, automate processes, and streamline operations by integrating their cloud applications. Celigo’s integrator.io iPaaS platform offers a simple and powerful platform through a guided user interface, integration templates, and other tools that empower both business users and IT to easily integrate any cloud applications. Built on integrator.io, Celigo also offers SmartConnectors—a suite of prebuilt, fully managed integration applications for popular cloud applications including NetSuite, Salesforce, Shopify, Amazon, Zendesk, and many others.