Position: We currently have a Customer Success Manager opening in the Northside Indianapolis/Fishers Indiana area that will be focused on increasing product adoption and customer retention through effective customer relationships. Each day will be different from the next; especially in personal interactions. Our business is a fast-paced environment with multiple projects happening simultaneously. The person in this position must be friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others.
Who are we looking for?
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Services/Consulting or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, retention and upsell for technology product(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related disciplines
- Ability to discuss, document, design, and implement business strategy
- Strong customer orientation
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills
- Detailed oriented and strong analytical skills
- A track record of taking ownership and delivering successful solutions to customers
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a variety of audiences
- Understanding of SaaS industry is preferred
What would you do, if hired?
- Onboard customers quickly and effectively to ensure a smooth transition from sales
- Shepard the customer to successfully achieve customers’ adoption of the software
- Facilitate sustainable, profitable growth through customer retention
- Establish a trusted relationship with each assigned customer and drive maximum value of our products and services through scheduled adoption touchpoints
- Understand customer needs and objectives; ensure the customer is utilizing and benefiting from the full extent of our solutions, across all products to which they subscribe
- Maintain service oversight and establishes relationships with key contacts/decision makers in assigned customer accounts
- Work with customers to design an Integration Success Map, which includes establishing critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aiding the customer in achieving their goals
- Own and address all "at risk" situations for assigned customers
- Act as the first internal point of escalation in case of any issues with our services and engages all internal stakeholders in the action plan
- Proactively monitor and identify usage trends in order to uncover renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates
- Identify upsell and cross sell opportunities and communicate those internally
- Evaluate the customer adoption rating by completing an Adoption Scorecard, which includes reporting and analyzing key defined metrics for the specific customer
- Other duties as required
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with over 1500 happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.