We are looking for an outstanding UX Designer to join our platform product team in San Mateo, CA. This role has a unique opportunity to not only create a great product experience for our users but also to set the standard for Celigo’s overall interaction design. The ideal candidate is highly creative, a problem solver, self-starter and excellent collaborator who possesses a passion for user experience and design. If you have ever dreamed of leading the user experience design for an enterprise software company, this is the role for you.
What would you do, if hired?
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces in a team environment.
- Gather user needs via design research methods, including organizing end user interviews and usability tests as input into the design process.
- Communicate learnings and requirements to product management and business stakeholders.
- Create user flow diagrams, conceptual wireframes, storyboards, click-through prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to articulate on design direction.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
- Create user tasks and conduct usability tests to evaluate concept directions.
- Effectively communicate design decisions to colleagues, cross-functional team members, and management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams that include Program Managers, Business Analysts, and Engineers to gain insight into project goals and feasibility.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3-5 years of experience in UX design for enterprise cloud applications.
- Bachelor’s or master’s in HCI, UX, or another related area of study.
- Sound ability to scope, plan and execute each step of the UX research process from end to end.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting to and evangelizing designs to cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in an agile software development team.
- Passion for interaction design - we are looking for someone who constantly analyzes and obsesses over other product’s experiences.
- Curiosity about the way people think and human behavior.
- Proficiency with leading design software such as Sketch, Invision and the Adobe Creative Suite, Etc..
Why You’ll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with over 1500 happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Company Description: Celigo offers integration solutions that enable applications to work together as one, in a way that is easy and simple. Over 1500 companies rely on Celigo to synchronize data, automate processes, and streamline operations by integrating their cloud applications. Celigo’s integrator.io iPaaS platform offers a simple and powerful platform through a guided user interface, integration templates, and other tools that empower both business users and IT to easily integrate any cloud applications. Built on integrator.io, Celigo also offers SmartConnectors—a suite of prebuilt, fully managed integration applications for popular cloud applications including NetSuite, Salesforce, Shopify, Amazon, Zendesk, and many others.