Position: Celigo is seeking an analytical and intellectually curious Database Marketing Manager to build, enable and grow our prospect, partner and customer database. In this position, you will design and implement next-gen database hygiene products and programs as well as develop segmentation and personas to scale our marketing programs and accelerate our sales cycle.
The Database Marketing Manager will oversee reporting of marketing metrics, and management of marketing systems and processes, working to maintain and improve the entire lead generation lifecycle, from campaign set up to lead scoring, nurturing, routing and reporting. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing marketing automation, as well as designing, developing, and managing integrations with salesforce.com, websites and other third-party applications.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years database marketing or marketing operations experience in a digital marketing environment
- Strong experience with SalesForce.com and marketing automation (strong preference to Act-On)
- Proficiency in database marketing including list segmentation, list manipulation, list quality and data hygiene, including experience using Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Deep understanding of best practices in database marketing
- Demonstrated experience scaling marketing programs across large databases that drive actual results that you can measure
- Strong data and analytical skills — using and interpreting data and analytics to quantify and improve marketing results
- Highly organized, process-driven, and analytical, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What would you do, if hired?
- Own the marketing database, including data cleanliness and integrity, appends, and segmentation; including developing metrics showing the performance of the database
- Lead efforts in data segmentation and buyer personas, with the goal to accelerate the buying cycle by providing the best messaging at the best time
- Own the martech stack, research and recommend new tools, processes, and programs with a focus database growth
- Establish, maintain and document scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation & management
- Own the attribution, analysis, and reporting of key marketing metrics and KPIs, with goal of continually optimizing for conversions
- Create and maintain all marketing campaign dashboards, sharing results across the organization
- Serve as the primary Act-On administrator; overseeing the development, implementation and the ongoing management of marketing automation processes
- Implement and refine lead scoring strategy and rules, ensuring proper lead routing
- Create and clean lists for the Outbound SDR team, ensuring they have the resources they need to hit their monthly KPIs
- Defines and implements best-practice processes and flows within Salesforce
- Interface with Sales Operations team, troubleshoot system integration, and drive new systems integration projects as needed
- Participate into multiple activities as a member of the marketing team to help deliver on company and team goals
Why You’ll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with over 1500 happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Company Description: Celigo offers integration solutions that enable applications to work together as one, in a way that is easy and simple. Over 1500 companies rely on Celigo to synchronize data, automate processes, and streamline operations by integrating their cloud applications. Celigo’s integrator.io iPaaS platform offers a simple and powerful platform through a guided user interface, integration templates, and other tools that empower both business users and IT to easily integrate any cloud applications. Built on integrator.io, Celigo also offers SmartConnectors—a suite of prebuilt, fully managed integration applications for popular cloud applications including NetSuite, Salesforce, Shopify, Amazon, Zendesk, and many others.