Position: We’re looking for someone to expand our content marketing efforts with the goal of driving traffic, engagement, and leads that result in sales and customer retention. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. This role can be based either in our San Mateo, CA headquarters location or Roseville, CA.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience creating content with strong SEO performance
- Strong understanding of developing buyer personas and content maps
- You are a strong writer who loves the written word
- Journalist experience or mind-set: you like to uncover information and find the best way to present the story for your audience
- Skilled in project management; ability to prioritize multiple tasks and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable about best practices of main social media channels (LinkedIn, SlideShare, Twitter, YouTube) with the understanding of which content approaches work on each and why
- Able to track data and using analysis to drive decisions and measure results
- Excited about discovering new techniques, testing them and sharing results with others
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms (preferably Act-On) and WordPress
What would you do, if hired?
- Develop the content marketing strategy and execution plan, focusing on driving traffic to the site and top of funnel leads (using content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Manage editorial calendar, planning and executing targeted content for all our channels
- Work with marketing team to ensure content maps to our buyers and their buying process
- Establish KPIs and performance goals to evaluate and optimize content effectiveness.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Manage external contract writers and collaborate with designers, technical team, product marketers, sales team, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Contribute to the content production in various roles as needed
- Participate into multiple activities as a member of the marketing team to help deliver on company and team goals
Why You’ll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with over 1500 happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Company Description: Celigo offers integration solutions that enable applications to work together as one, in a way that is easy and simple. Over 1500 companies rely on Celigo to synchronize data, automate processes, and streamline operations by integrating their cloud applications. Celigo’s integrator.io iPaaS platform offers a simple and powerful platform through a guided user interface, integration templates, and other tools that empower both business users and IT to easily integrate any cloud applications. Built on integrator.io, Celigo also offers SmartConnectors—a suite of prebuilt, fully managed integration applications for popular cloud applications including NetSuite, Salesforce, Shopify, Amazon, Zendesk, and many others.