Position: Celigo is a leading provider of Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), providing the highest levels of support and service to our customers. The SaaS industry is growing rapidly and so are we. To keep up with industry demands, we are hiring an Alliances Manager. The Alliances Manager works closely across the entire organization including Product, Finance, Sales, Channel, Marketing, and Engineering to meet departmental goals. Responsibilities include: working directly with existing and potential Celigo alliance partners, tracking and reporting on the development of new integration endpoints, generating Partner reports, prospecting and following up on leads, creating content for website and partner communications, and following up with Alliance Partner questions. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a professional in-service-to attitude in writing and on the phone, takes initiative, and is passionate about cloud-based technology. This position can grow into running one of the key Alliance Partner Programs.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 3 years sales/partnership experience with proof of a good track record in B2B sales. Candidates with excellent knowledge of the NetSuite ecosystem would be a plus.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills to build rapport with prospects, existing customers and partners.
- Experience in lead development, lead follow up, lead qualification and selling over the phone and via email.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and adamant about never missing meetings and appointments
- Strong Excel, Salesforce, and G-Suite skills. NetSuite a big plus.
- Familiarity with video conferencing
- Experience giving presentations or demonstrations.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Can work independently and take self initiative.
- Limited travel will be required for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What would you do, if hired?
- Respond to a high volume of inbound questions from Alliance Partners, ensuring they receive accurate and timely responses.
- Represent Celigo at networking events, seminars and trade shows.
- Conduct sales presentations online to communicate the value of Celigo’s solutions.
- Prospecting for best-of-breed SaaS applications for inclusion in Celigo’s integrator.io platform.
- Qualify and manage the discovery process for prospective Alliance Partners. Understand key business requirements, impact to the business and prescribe how benefits will address specific pain points.
- Close business with net new accounts, hit quarterly quota.
- Tracking Partner leads and opportunities in Salesforce: add and update contact and account information, prepare and generate quotes and agreements, manage opportunity pipeline, and keep lead/opportunity details and communications up to date.
- Work with Celigo Marketing on product reviews and customer references.
- Assist in the implementation of Alliances initiatives, including optimization of Salesforce, creation and maintenance of email templates.
- Assist in the creation of sales materials and pitch decks.
- Attend sales and product trainings and meetings.
- Facilitate Alliance Partner projects: work with Product to make sure they have required information, schedule meetings as needed between Alliance Partners and Product, provide project status updates, and help ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ensuring that external marketplace listings are up-to-date
Why You’ll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with over 1500 happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Company Description: Celigo offers integration solutions that enable applications to work together as one, in a way that is easy and simple. Over 1500 companies rely on Celigo to synchronize data, automate processes, and streamline operations by integrating their cloud applications. Celigo’s integrator.io iPaaS platform offers a simple and powerful platform through a guided user interface, integration templates, and other tools that empower both business users and IT to easily integrate any cloud applications. Built on integrator.io, Celigo also offers SmartConnectors—a suite of prebuilt, fully managed integration applications for popular cloud applications including NetSuite, Salesforce, Shopify, Amazon, Zendesk, and many others.