Position: We currently have a Technical Implementation Consultant opening in our San Mateo, CA headquarters or Roseville, CA location. In this position, you will also be a Subject Matter Expert for one or more Celigo products. This involves helping to position, sell, implement, and support these products. This position involves a high level of client interaction via calls and online meetings, responding to emails and chats in a timely manner, as well as participating in cross-functional product related meetings.
The right person for this job enjoys working with clients, has a high technical aptitude on business applications, has a strong client focus, exhibits the right communication skills, and is able to consult with clients on how to use products to improve and grow their business.
What would you do, if hired?
- Lead and participate in client meetings as you educate, train, and advise clients on how to successfully implement Celigo products. Frequent client calls are a regular part of this responsibility.
- Delight clients by completing their implementations successfully, on-time and within budget.
- Regularly meet with team members and the client to deliver status updates, resolve project issues and design solutions.
- Ask thoughtful, probing questions to understand the customer’s business requirements and accurately configure the products to meet these requirements.
- Complete thorough testing of the solution prior to hand off to client. Provide timely response and issue resolution during User Acceptance Testing.
- Train clients and internal Celigo staff.
- Keep the project on target with respect to scope and timeline by recognizing scope creep and following defined processes to address or mitigate.
- Provide go-live support, knowledge transfer, and documentation as necessary.
- Conduct project hand-off to Celigo support team.
- Act as Level 2 technical support. Take ownership of customer support cases, engage with customers to understand and reproduce the issue, and work with Level 1 technical support, services engineers, and product developers to resolve the issue and respond to the customer.
- Conduct discovery meetings to understand client requirements for implementation or customization of Celigo products.
Who are we looking for?
- At least two (2) years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, business analysis, or business process consulting.
- Experience working with external clients on system implementations or training.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.), ERP (NetSuite, Intaact, etc), or eCommerce (Magento, Shopify, etc) applications is preferred.
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is preferred.
- Understanding of and experience with application integration technologies and projects is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrated excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Customer satisfaction and problem solving skills are essential.
- Experience in a startup and product development environment is highly desired along with experience launching a complex Enterprise Software Product.
- Ability to conduct oneself with professionalism in all situations, including in high pressure scenarios.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science (BSc, MCA), or other related disciplines
Why You'll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with over 1500 happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Celigo offers integration solutions that enable applications to work together as one, in a way that is easy and simple. Over 1500 companies rely on Celigo to synchronize data, automate processes, and streamline operations by integrating their cloud applications. Celigo’s integrator.io iPaaS platform offers a simple and powerful platform through a guided user interface, integration templates, and other tools that empower both business users and IT to easily integrate any cloud applications. Built on integrator.io, Celigo also offers SmartConnectors, a suite of prebuilt, fully managed integration applications for popular cloud applications, including NetSuite, Salesforce, Shopify, Amazon, Zendesk, and many others.