Position: We currently have an Account Executive executive opening in our San Mateo, CA headquarters that will be focused on nurturing relationships with channel partners, partner enablement and helping partners close business. This is an important, quota bearing role at Celigo, as we continue to develop our network of partners that sell and build solutions based on Celigo technology.
Company Mission Statement: Enabling the best integration products so that people can choose the best applications to run their business.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of three years quota-carrying sales experience, preferably in a channel environment
- Strong customer and partner orientation, someone ready to go the extra mile to make a customer or partner successful
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM or eCommerce. Experience in the NetSuite channel is a strong plus
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills
- College degree
What would you do, if hired?
- Nurture and enable partners in the NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento and other ecosystems related to the Celigo product portfolio. These partners will both generate their own leads as well as own the sales and implementation cycle
- Assist partners to close business by coordinating resources from Celigo required for a smooth and efficient sales cycle.
- Hold physical and virtual lunch and learns for partners to educate cross functional teams on the Celigo Product Portfolio
- Accurate forecasting of partner revenue on a quarterly/annual basis
- Ensure partner sourced leads and opportunities are appropriately categorized in Salesforce
- Work with Marketing to execute outbound partner focused campaigns to raise partner awareness, engagement and adoption of partner enablement tools
- ~ 30%, mostly in North America, potentially some overseas
Who are we?
First and foremost we are hardworking, good, honest, and respectful human beings. We serve each other and our customers. About half of us are located in the Bay Area, and the other half are located in Hyderabad, India; and we have ambitious plans to grow both teams substantially. We are very flexible in regards to working hours and locations, and we care very much about getting work done, but not so much about how you do it. We use lots of web techs and scrum like meetings to keep everyone in sync.
Why join Celigo?
- We are solving a really hard problem that almost every business on the planet is currently facing.
- We just got funded, and we will give you a generous stock package.
- We are growing very fast and there will be lots of career growth/change opportunities down the road.
- We are very passionate about UX and making sure our product is absolutely amazing (something you can share and be proud of).