Position: We currently are looking for our next Office Manager/HR Coordinator to oversee our corporate headquarters location and manage all the day-to-day office operational and administrative tasks as well as support our HR team. This is a full-time role and will be located in San Mateo, CA.
Who are we looking for?
- Scheduling guru with calendar management experience
- Effective problem solver and ability to self-manage
- Ability to work collaboratively with different departments
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Driven by high standards with a strong desire to contribute and help
- Polished and poised with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great energy that stimulates company culture and moral
- Prior office management or coordination experience
- Prior experience working in a startup/fast paced environment
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems such as Greenhouse
- Proficient in Google Apps
- Organized, organized, organized
What would you do, if hired?
- Be our go-to person for all office needs and act as a main point of contact for the office
- Welcome and greet all visitors, interviewees, and employees
- Assist HR with on-boarding/off-boarding including provisioning and removing employees’ access in company systems
- Manage all food deliveries/vendor relationships to ensure the kitchen is stocked and organized
- Manage and keep track of all software purchases
- Coordinate company wide lunches every Thursday and weekly leadership lunches
- Help plan and organize company events including all-hands meetings, board meetings, happy hours, offsite events, and the holiday party
- Ensure conference rooms and common spaces are clean and tidy
- Assist in recruiting by sourcing candidates, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, ATS maintenance and guaranteeing all candidates have a positive experience
- Support HR with projects and administrative tasks
- All other duties as assigned
Why join Celigo?
- We are solving a really hard problem that almost every business on the planet is currently facing.
- Great company culture that was recently funded and is scaling rapidly.
- A company with record customer and revenue growth with lots of career growth/change opportunities down the road.
- We are very passionate about UX and making sure our product is absolutely amazing (something you can share and be proud of).
Celigo connects cloud-based apps through pre-built connectors and a rich do-it-yourself integration platform. With offices in San Mateo, India and the Philippines, we are solving a really hard problem that almost every business on the planet is currently facing: to provide the best integration products so that people can choose the best applications to run their business. With NetSuite, Magento and Amazon as some of our partners, we are poised to take over the iPaas space. Our customers include Glassdoor, Zenefits, & Trulia. Celigo was named a Visionary in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)