We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
Celigo is looking for an experienced Integration Consultant - Implementation to join our Customer Success team. This position will play a key role in working with existing customers to drive the adoption of our integrator.io platform and integration products through strategic integration conversations and consultations.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience working with external clients on system implementations or training.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.), ERP (NetSuite, Intaact, etc), or eCommerce (Magento, Shopify, etc) applications is preferred.
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is preferred.
- At least two (2) years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, business analysis, or business process consulting.
- Understanding of and experience with application integration technologies and projects is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Customer satisfaction and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Experience in a startup and product development environment is highly desired along with experience launching a complex Enterprise Software Product.
- Ability to conduct oneself with professionalism in all situations, including in high-pressure scenarios.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science (BSc, MCA), or other related disciplines
What would you do if hired?
- Regularly meet with CSM team members to discuss and address customer needs and provide technical and business process solutions
- Understand existing customer needs and objectives; ensure the customer is utilizing and benefiting from the full extent of our solutions, across all products to which they subscribe
- Participate in customer meetings (ie, CSM touchpoint calls) for Tier 0, Tier 1, and Tier 2 customers as you educate, train, and advise customers on how to successfully use and optimize Celigo products. Frequent client calls are a regular part of this responsibility.
- Assist CSMs to conduct executive business alignment sessions with customers, which are aimed at strengthening Celigo’s relationship with the customer and ensure Celigo’s alignment with the customer’s present and future integration strategy.
- Document and publish customer interactions, which may include a customer’s integration strategy, business requirements, roadblocks, etc.
- Conduct calls and/or virtual meetings with customers independently to help guide, troubleshoot, and help design solutions within the Celigo Integration Apps or IO Platform
- Design and regularly update FAQ repository where CSM’s and other internal resources can reference answers.
- Participate in weekly At-Risk meeting to present customer concerns and collaborate with cross-functional teams to devise risk mitigation solutions
- Perform Training and Optimization sessions on an as-needed basis with Customers.
- Ask thoughtful, probing questions to understand the customer’s business requirements and accurately configure the products to meet these requirements.
- Provide regular feedback to cross-functional teams, including sales, support, implementation, and product teams, on what customers are experiencing and recommendations for improvement.
- Train clients and internal Celigo staff.
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and communicate those internally
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.