We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
We currently have a Solutions Consultant opening in the Amsterdam area, The Netherlands who will be part of our EMEA sales team in a technical pre-sales role. Proof of a COVID-19 vaccine will be required upon hiring.
Who are we looking for?
- Must have at least five years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: technical consulting, sales engineering/solution consulting, or enterprise software implementation
- Experience developing web applications, integrations between cloud applications or between cloud and on-premise applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems, or other related disciplines.
- A technical background is preferred but not necessary—we’re not looking for someone to code, but some who understands technology well, and can speak credibly on it at a high level. Understanding of integration technologies such as SOA, REST API, and Web Services is a bonus
- Prior experience with CRM/ERP systems is a bonus
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is a bonus
- Prior experience/involvement in sales working with external clients handling a variety of different projects simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines. Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Fluent in English, additional languages a bonus
What would you do, if hired?
- Work independently, or as part of a larger team to utilize your industry experience and creativity in crafting cloud solutions around the NetSuite, Salesforce, Google, and Amazon SaaS ecosystems
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral and PowerPoint presentations for our products and solutions
- Be the voice of the customer internally, helping shape our products and how they are delivered
- Determine the optimal way to position our products and services in the market. Find new markets and verticals to expand our products and services to
- Architect repeatable solutions that can be productized
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Celigo products and solutions. Understand their use cases, benefits, and limitations to ensure a high-quality sale and set proper expectations
- Deliver focused, relevant, and effective product demonstrations to Prospects either remotely on travel onsite that support the Sales Reps and Team in moving the sale forward
- Help to train Sales Reps on how to deliver basic product demonstrations
- Support Business Development and Partner deals with feasible, creative business and technical solutions
- Work with marketing to create reusable tools, like battle cards and demonstration videos that help educate the prospects and reduce the need for live
- Provide specific, actionable feature requests to Product Management via the internal tools and systems
- Attend industry events and trade shows as the Subject Matter Expert on specific products.
- Present at webinars, conferences and other public events
- Assist Account Executives in responding to bids, RFIs and RFQs
- Liaise with Celigo Professional Services on product feature requirements and assist in knowledge transfer of solution functional, business and technical details to Solution Architect (SA) or project teams
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Opportunity. We have just expanded into EMEA and are growing very fast. Lots of career growth and opportunities down the road.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.