We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
Celigo is looking for a Senior Manager, iPaaS Integrations to drive the company’s integration data and systems integrations. The role will support both the G&A and GTM teams to facilitate best-in-class integrations for Celigo. This is a high-profile role to facilitate the evangelization of the Celigo product internally and drive best practices around system integration and scale.
Position: We currently have a Senior Manager, iPaaS Integrations opening in either our San Mateo, Roseville, Indianapolis Office or fully remote.
Who are we looking for?
- An agile, hard-charging and hungry person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment but capable of delivering high-quality work
- 4 to 7 years of data and iPaaS experience at a SaaS or product company
- Strong background in integrating data and systems to drive business processes at scale
- Excellent understanding of ERP, Finance, CRM and data visualization systems and how these systems connect to one another
- Proficient in SQL and advanced excel functionally as well as comfortable handling large data sets
- Capable of interfacing with a wide arrangement of stakeholders across BUs and job-levels to drive adoption of the Celigo product internally
- Deliver on programs end-to-end with a strong level of accountability to finish projects in a quality fashion
- Previous experience managing and implementing iPaaS; Celigo, Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica, Snaplogic, Workato, tray.io, Jitterbit, etc.
- Previous iPaaS experience required
- NetSuite, Salesforce and Gainsight experience preferred
What would you do, if hired?
- Evangelize the Celigo product internally by working on transformational integrations that facilitate scale within the business both GTM and G&A
- Develop best practices to leverage the Celigo product internally and drive adoption across the organization
- Lead cross-functional programs for both data and system integration to solve Celigo’s most critical business problems
- Partner with GTM teams to showcase the Celigo iPaaS integrations to showcase best-in-class integrations both internally and externally
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.