We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
We currently have an Integration Consultant - Implementation opening. In this position, you will also be a Subject Matter Expert for one or more Celigo products. This involves helping to position, sell, implement, and support these products. This position involves a high level of client interaction via calls and online meetings, responding to emails and chats in a timely manner, as well as participating in cross-functional product-related meetings.
The right person for this job enjoys working with clients, has a high technical aptitude on business applications, has a strong client focus, exhibits the right communication skills, and is able to consult with clients on how to use products to improve and grow their business.
What would you do, if hired?
- Lead and participate in client meetings as you educate, train, and advise clients on how to successfully implement Celigo products. Frequent client calls are a regular part of this responsibility.
- Delight clients by completing their implementations successfully, on time, and within budget.
- Regularly meet with team members and the client to deliver status updates, resolve project issues, and design solutions.
- Ask thoughtful, probing questions to understand the customer’s business requirements and accurately configure the products to meet these requirements.
- Complete thorough testing of the solution prior to hand-off to the client. Provide timely response and issue resolution during User Acceptance Testing.
- Train clients and internal Celigo staff.
- Keep the project on target with respect to scope and timeline by recognizing scope creep and following defined processes to address or mitigate.
- Provide go-live support, knowledge transfer, and documentation as necessary.
- Conduct project hand-off to Celigo support team.
- Act as Level 2 technical support. Take ownership of customer support cases, engage with customers to understand and reproduce the issue, and work with Level 1 technical support, services engineers, and product developers to resolve the issue and respond to the customer.
- Conduct discovery meetings to understand client requirements for implementation or customization of Celigo products.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, business analysis, or business process consulting.
- Experience working with external clients on system implementations or training.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.), ERP (NetSuite, Intaact, etc), or eCommerce (Magento, Shopify, etc) applications is preferred.
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is preferred.
- Understanding of and experience with application integration technologies and projects is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Customer satisfaction and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Experience in a startup and product development environment is highly desired along with experience launching a complex Enterprise Software Product.
- Ability to conduct oneself with professionalism in all situations, including in high-pressure scenarios.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or other related disciplines
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.