Location : Hyderabad, India.
Who are we?
At Celigo, we are pioneering the future of application integration with novel new strategies, cutting edge technologies, and of course a diehard team that will go to any length to make your most complicated integrations just work. Our core mission at Celigo is simple: to enable independent best of breed applications to work together as one. We believe that every independent department and every business end user should always have choices when it comes to picking software, and that integration challenges should never stand in the way.
Celigo powers integration for a large number of customers across the globe through our Integrator.io iPaaS platform. Several millions of transactions flow through this platform on a daily basis to several destinations. We own mission critical, large scale services in the area of iPaaS for our customers. The challenges include developing and owning highly scalable services in our production on cloud environments. We are looking for passionate DevOps engineers who love to run and manage modern, large-scale services in production on cloud in line with Celigo’s DevOps charter:
To enable the Development & QA organisations to deliver high quality products faster, safer and in compliance with the norms set for our Company using automation, tooling and processes. DevOps organisation should keep Customers as their primary focus and work towards a continuous value delivery pipeline.
Our criteria of a successful DevOps engineer is one who is excited to work with complex production systems, highly collaborative, innovative, energetic, passionate about our product & our customers, with strong technical skills.
Who are we looking for?
- Masters/Bachelors degree required in Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering or Equivalent discipline.
- 6+ years of total experience in Software Product Development organization(s) with at least 4 years of experience in DevOps.
- Hands-on experience in owning and operating mission-critical, large-scale product operations like provisioning, deployment, upgrades, patching and incidents in Production on cloud.
- Should ensure high-availability and scalability of our Production software by working with engineering, wherever required.
- Must have working knowledge on public cloud services, preferably AWS.
- Proficient and competent skills in Infrastructure as code (IaC) like Terraform, code/scripting like Python/BASH, DVCS like Git.
- Good working knowledge with configuration management and automation tools like Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
- Basic understanding of security compliance standards and regulations (e.g., SOC2, HIPAA, GDPR).
- Subject matter expertise in designing, delivering and maintaining CI/CD pipeline(s) with automation using tools like Jenkins.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills demonstrated in past projects.
- Developer experience and mindset.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with enterprise monitoring systems is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
What would you do, if hired?
- Build and deployment of Integrator.io platform on Production, Staging and other environments on cloud as required.
- Use automation tools wherever possible to automate manual steps including but not limited to provisioning of infrastructure, deployment of code, monitoring/notifications.
- Research, deploy and administer various tools like Splunk, Kafka etc. that Integrator.io platform uses.
- Work closely with the Security & Compliance team to help with data points needed for various audits; also, work closely with the rest of the engineering team to triage and fix any security related gaps identified through programs like HackerOne.
- Design & build CI/CD pipeline for our Integrator.io platform working with senior architects and engineers in the team.
- Continuously raise standard of engineering excellence by implementing best DevOps practices
The Best candidate?
- Is passionate about making a world-class DevOps organization.
- Has demonstrated a strong ability to manage large distributed systems in Production on cloud.
- Brings a solid understanding of how infrastructure software components work.
- Has experience working in globally distributed teams.
- Is passionate about learning new techniques in complex distributed systems and excited about debugging difficult problems on the cloud.
- Has demonstrated ability to automate tasks using high level language.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment, working with a highly-talented team and shifting priorities.
- Learns quickly; must know when to listen, and when to take charge.