We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
Celigo is looking for a Recruiter (contract) to partner with our growing teams and continuously develop a robust pipeline of prospective candidates. This team recruiters for departments ranging from sales, customer success, and business operations.
Who are we looking for?
- 1-5 years of recruiting experience in technology, preferably a SaaS company
- Someone passionate about sourcing the best and the brightest talent in specific target markets and creating an awesome candidate experience
- At your best working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, and dynamic environment
- You love working in technology. You live, breathe, and eat it and want to work at a company that is at the tip of the SaaS/IPaaS spear
What would you do, if hired?
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process for your roles, including creating innovative sourcing strategies, effectively manage multiple requisitions and candidates during high volume periods while creating and owning a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- Quickly establish rapport and trust with your fellow teammates, hiring managers, and candidates to effectively and expeditiously fill roles with top talent
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant and consistent updates to hiring managers
- Maintain high attention to detail when entering data into Greenhouse (ATS) and other recruiting tools
- Focus on DEI recruiting practices
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.