Scope of Role
As a member of the Product QA division -
- You will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems.
- Perform functional & Automation testing.
- Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
- Contribute towards ongoing automation.
Location - Hyderabad, India
Execution & Delivery: (70%)
- Should be hands-on with the product knowledge and should participate in test case development and test execution.
- Should lead testing activities for multiple products, which include delivery of test strategy, test plan, test execution and test status to different stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Contribute to automation through development of new test scripts & suite execution.
- Work with Customer Success team on customer escalations and the overall process to provide the right guidance both to internal & external stakeholders.
People & Process Management: (30%)
- Manage QA engineers, including all aspects of career development and mentoring.
- Conduct monthly 1-1’s with team members to provide feedback and to foster continuous improvement.
- Successfully multi-tasks across products/projects and on non-project assignments, by delivering on time.
- Should be a strong team player and voice of the QA team
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills to work within and across departments
- Should have good attitude and strong aptitude in Software Testing with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to be observant and analytical
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to dive deep & focus on the details
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Great passion for delivering quality software
- B.E/B.Tech (any relevant background)
- 5-8 years of overall experience.
- 1-2 years of people management experience.
- Solid knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies, test management tools and software testing processes. Experience with Jira ,TestRail, Postman is highly desirable
- Knowledge on e-commerce applications (ex: Shopify, Amazon, Magento2) must have.
- ERP testing experience is good to have.
- Exposure to any one automated testing tools using Selenium.
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology or CSTE/CSQA/ISTQB certification is a good to have.