We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
The Referral Program - Account Executive is a quota-carrying, partner-focused sales role responsible for fielding inbound partner inquiries, proactively recruiting partners to refer Celigo products, and providing a high-quality experience for the Direct Sales Rep, Referral Partner, and customer. The Referral Program - Account Executive will report to the Referral Program Manager and have an opportunity to grow the indirect business in an effort to effectively scale Celigo’s growing business. Proof of a COVID-19 vaccine will be required upon hiring.
Who are we looking for?
- Completed Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in related field
- 3-5 years quota-carrying sales experience
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM, eCommerce, and Channel Sales is a strong plus
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Experience working with MS Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; experience with Google Apps for Work strongly preferred
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills
What would you do, if hired?
- Solicit Sales Accepted Leads from Referral Partners and assign to Direct Sales Reps
- Manage the initial screening, qualification, and signing of organizations that will refer leads
- Manage Referral Agreements, reporting and filing
- Recruit, onboard, and manage partners in various ecosystems related to the Celigo product portfolio. These partners will register leads that are assigned to Direct Sales Reps
- Qualify leads from partners and provides a Sales Accepted Lead with a warm handoff to the appropriate Celigo Account Executive that will own the sales cycle
- Ensure partner sourced leads and opportunities are appropriately categorized and that reporting is meticulous and accurate
- Work with Marketing to execute outbound partner focused campaigns to raise partner awareness, engagement, and adoption of partner enablement tools
- Accurate forecasting of partner revenue on a quarterly/annual basis
- Manage and reconcile commission owed and paid to partners on a monthly basis
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.