We’re looking for a Solutions Consultant who will serve as the technical counterpart to our sales team. This candidate will help with sales meetings, scope client requirements, and run product demonstrations. The Solutions Consulting team also provides product knowledge support to the Sales Team as part of presales discussions for new and existing customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems or other related disciplines
- At least three years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, technical consulting, sales engineering/ solution consulting
- Prior experience with NetSuite ERP
- Prior experience administering a multichannel online eCommerce environment to include but not limited to 3PL, Amazon, Shopify, Magento
- Experience with complex workflow automations, integrations between cloud applications or between cloud and on-premise applications
- Understanding of integration technologies such as SOAP, REST, EDI and Web Services
- A technical background is preferred but not necessary. We’re not looking for someone to code, but someone who understands technology well, and can speak credibly on it at a high-level.
- Prior experience or involvement in sales
What would you do, if hired?
- Applicants should be comfortable working with external clients, handling a variety of different tasks simultaneously, prioritize open issues, and be capable of managing multiple deadlines.
- Work independently, and as part of a larger team, to utilize your industry experience and creativity in crafting cloud integration solutions for multiple eCommerce systems, including but not limited to most ERPs, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, eBay, and Amazon ecosystems.
- Contribute and develop sales enablement collateral and presentations for our products and solutions. This role provides critical support to our Sales Representatives.
- Be the voice of the customer internally helping shape our products
- Offer feedback to our Product engineering team on current trends and product enhancement planning
- Determine the optimal way to position our products and services in the market
- Architect repeatable solutions that can be productized.
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, and many other perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.