We’re revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
Celigo is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to support operational excellence across the go-to-market. The role will support sales, marketing, and success leadership by aligning the Company’s operational resources to ensure the business can meet its objectives. The role responsibility includes supporting sales process, systems, analytics, data, and order processing.
This position can be based in Roseville, CA, San Mateo, CA, Indianapolis, IN, or can be remote.
Who are we looking for?
- An agile, hard-charging, and hungry person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, but capable of delivering high-quality work
- 3+ years of operational experience at a SaaS company
- Strong background in all things GTM at a SaaS company, including all stages of the customer’s lifecycle from lead to renewal
- Significant experience with GTM systems (SFDC, Zendesk, Hubspot, Gong, Clari, etc.)
- Analytic background who can perform advanced excel functionality as well as reporting out of multiple production systems (SFDC, Netsuite, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience building dashboards in an enterprise BI visualization tool (Tableau, Domo, etc.)
- Capable of interfacing with a wide arrangement of stakeholders across BUs (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Alliance/Channel) and job-levels in order to formulate holistic recommendations
- A problem solver who can take complex and ambiguous situations, develop a solution, and execute across multiple BUs
What would you do, if hired?
- Partner with GTM leaders to drive sales process and policy at scale.
- Implement and up-level sales methodologies to support growth objectives.
- Build requirements for a Business Systems team along with light system administration.
- Improve processes and bridge the gap between business and technical requirements.
- Create, maintain, and enhance our key Salesforce dashboards and data sources.
- Create sales level business review presentations.
- Support Sales and Sales Operations by providing data and analysis to drive business decisions.
Data and Order Processing
- Understand the intimate details of new order and renewal processing and how revenue is committed by finance.
- Manage the customer entitlement process to ensure systems and data are accurate.
- Monitor our cases with processing order management, provisioning support, and guarantee data integrity.
- Ensure proper data structure is in place to enable analytics on key business performance metrics.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.